Our project incubator created and supported by Chinese Trading & Investment Association (CTIA) aims to serve members with entrepreneurial ideas. It is a global incubator platform for entrepreneurs and resource providers in investment business to meet and create big bang! The incubator platform will provide abundant resources, integrate and optimize investment projects, and reduce investment risks while accelerating the entrepreneurial process, thereby further connecting high-quality investment projects and top-notch strategies to achieve multi-win.
The early stage refers to the establishment and preparation stage of the incubation project. It starts at the time the project sponsor submits the application to the incubation project and ends with the signing of the cooperation agreement.
1) The initiator of an incubation project submits the application materials to Novstar.
2) Novstar announces the potential project to all Novstar members.
3) Members choose/not choose to request expert evaluation reports and decide whether to join the specific project.
4) Sign the cooperation agreement.
The medium stage refers to the specific implementation phase of the incubation project. It starts from the signing of the project incubation agreement and ends when the incubation project is completed.
1) Establish a project supervision committee according to the project incubation agreement, responsible for project progress supervision, resource usage, and risk control.
2) Above 3/4 members of the Project Supervision Committee needed to vote to pass or reject the project and proceed to the next stage.
The late stage refers to the stage after the incubation of the incubation project.
1) If the project is successfully incubated, the project will be cleared and allocated according to the project incubation agreement based on participants’ entitlements in the middle of the incubation period. Organize the participants to discuss the cooperation model in the post-incubation period and sign a new investment management agreement.
2) If the project incubation fails, the project will be cleared and allocated according to the project incubation agreement based on the entitlements in the middle of the incubation period, and all incubation activities of the project will be terminated.
Single-or multi-person teams consisting of association members to provide trading and investment strategies or technology for incubation.
Institution or individual that provide investment and operation funding to the project according to the incubation project agreement.
Including but not limited to:
Provide software, hardware, and network technology consulting services for incubation projects.
Provide the necessary trading channels for the incubation project, consisting of futures companies, fund companies, etc.
Professional lawyers in the field of financial investment, providing professional legal advice for all stages of incubation.
Professional accountant in the field of financial investment, providing professional financial advice for incubator platforms and projects.